Monday, October 30, 2006

3 Steps to Begin Making Money on eBay Fast - When You Don't Know Where to Start - By Pauline Kiselbach

Do not sit in front of your computer any more, wasting time and daydreaming. Begin today to take the necessary steps needed to make money on eBay™.
I have discovered how awesome eBay™ really is!
It was not too long ago that I had no clue what eBay™ was about, and now look at me, an eBay™ enlightened Mom!
Would you like to get there too? It is not difficult and it is really a lot of fun.
eBay™ is the latest, and greatest money-making endeavor I have found. And believe me, I have searched high and low in all kinds of markets and businesses to find something that could work for me.

Nothing I found seemed to tickle my fancy until eBay™. There were always too many loopholes to stop me from pursuing any of the ideas I came across. Such problems I found were, for example: the costs which seemed to escalate, the amount of time that was required was more than I could give, the steps were way too complicated and the end result always seemed way too small.
No, not me boy, I wanted to invest only a small amount of money, I wanted to spend about 15 hours on this per week, and I needed it to be pretty simple, something that if I stopped at any moment, (you know the kids always distract me at the wrong times) I needed to be able to pick up where I left off and not end up completely confused. Does this sound like the same issues you have had?

Let eBay™ be your solution to the fastest and most simple way of making money! Let me share the ropes with you so you can begin right away.

Step 1 - Log on to eBay™ and start exploring!

Sounds too easy right? Well it is, as I promised. Just look up searches for things you are interested in and see for yourself how items are listed.

Make note as to how some auctions draw your eye to them, and others don't. Look at the titles of the items, which ones would you be more drawn to and why. Under the "search" box, use different words to describe what it is you want to find and see what comes up.

Notice how many different categories there are and observe the specialty sites. Interesting now isn't it!

If you are feeling a bit more comfortable the next thing you should do is buy something from eBay™.

Step 2 - Buy something from eBay™.

The reason you need to buy something is because to be a good seller you must understand what it is like to be a buyer. You do not have to spend a lot of money here, in fact you should not spend a lot, just get your feet a bit wet and try it out.

To find out the steps in buying from eBay™ check out my other articles. You will see that it is not difficult to set up a buyer's account on eBay™, AND you get to choose an eBay™ user ID, a code word if you like that eBay™ users will know you by. Sounds exciting now doesn't it! Who knew that part of the process to making money on eBay™ was shopping! Well I would say that is just too much fun.

Okay, now you have browsed around eBay™, you have familiarized yourself with auctions, and you have purchased something! That is great and you are now ready to make some money.
Step 3 - Sell something from your attic.

Don't panic if you do not have an attic. Do you have a cupboard, a closet, a drawer, a child! No, just kidding, there is no need to sell your firstborn, at least not yet! But you do need to find something to sell, and it would be best if it was not your mother's $5,000.00 wedding ring please!
You do not want to start with an expensive item, remember this is a first sale for you so make it easy for yourself. Also, keep in mind shipping costs and packaging needs, so size and weight is a factor here.

Once you have found your first item, or items, take some really good pictures of them and upload the photos on your computer. You are now ready to set up a seller's account on eBay™. My other articles can guide you through this process.

If you have followed these steps, you can sit back now and watch the price of your item go up and up, until at last someone buys it!

You have taken the plunge. In essence you have begun your exciting career on eBay™. May this be the beginning of a very profitable journey for you.

Pauline Kiselbach is a single mom of two who started with nothing and built
a wildly profitable eBay
business. She has put together a free multi-part mini-course to teach
you how to generate quick
and easy profits on eBay. Get it now at: http://www.auctionmoolah.com